Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Rumor Mill
 PHA Workers Forum :General :Rumor Mill
Message Icon Topic: Then I eat Post Reply Post New Topic
kshlaeemvs

Online Status: Offline
Quote kshlaeemvs Replybullet Topic: Then I eat
    Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 1:29am
LU Xiao Exhibition of Wang Yan grab robbers what tricks squeeze squeeze eyes look ambiguous laughed: I now arm inconvenient, or else another day we two go to a martial arts movie, if I make the trick children, I'll give you to see, how? small-yin-yin.

Wang Yan quietly adept in chopsticks head mercilessly knock under LU Xiao exhibition forehead, faint authentic: not very good, I do not want to know.

LU Xiao exhibition clutching his head hard with a straight face said: do not want to know you do not want to know it, why knock my head ... that watching movies can always be right?

The Wang Yan turned Mischa Road: Tomorrow you rest, right? Accompany me shopping in the afternoon.

Misha: OK good you come pick me up.

LU Xiao exhibition grumbled, and shouted: Hey ......

MODERN APPLIED convention contest things leave each phone to see if the time is long overdue to go home and rest, LU Xiao exhibition called proprietress said Checkout. The proprietress to thank the LU Xiao exhibition siege, very generous to give LU Xiao exhibition called the nine o'clock Bazhe LU Xiao-show anger rolling his eyes straight,michael kors outlet online, the last but still Wang Yan first to knot the bill. LU Xiao Exhibition joy back into the wallet and pretend to blame her spoil too much money for themselves, Wang Yan roll up Mischa's arm to walk out without looking authentic: Dayton supper few money next week and I Mischa restaurant to birds of paradise, you remember personally do taste our delicious Road By the way, I like caviar.

Mischa pleasantly surprised authentic: Huh?, I left out? Then I eat? Snails and foie gras,http://www.promdresstore.com/!

LU Xiao exhibition hear leng leng, wait until Wang Yan and Micha ride, the swiftly ran away only woke up to God, in the back of the car chasing shouted: Hey Hey, you so how do I do? This big the midnight I fear!

LU Xiao-exhibition abandoned by Wang Yan with a belly full of grievances back home, just pulled out the keys softly opened the door, the lights suddenly lit living room. LU Xiao-exhibition lighting thorn narrowed his eyes, and was surprised to find Xu dimension Qiaolian tight staring at his scared a shiver, suddenly all smiles and carefully asked: beauty, how do you still do so late?

Xu dimensional retorted: You know so late?

LU Xiao exhibition scratched the back of his head: I go out to eat supper,long sleeve cocktail dresses.

Xu dimensional coldly: later go out again not with my big sister and say hello, then you do not come back.

LU Xiao Zhan quickly answered: is that I must say to you.

Xu Victoria nodded, turned and went to the bedroom: early child sleep.

Khan on the LU Xiao the show wiped his forehead, just about into the room, saw Xu dimensional stopped,pandora rings, turned and held out his hand: I share child do?

' Related articles:
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version