Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
News
 PHA Workers Forum :General :News
Message Icon Topic: long casual dress News From the Craft \+ Style Blo Post Reply Post New Topic
xiaoxiao

Online Status: Offline
Quote xiaoxiao Replybullet Topic: long casual dress News From the Craft \+ Style Blo
    Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 8:33pm

" long casual dress;I don't like standard beauty — there is no beauty without strangeness." wedding dresses short; – designer evening dresses; Karl Lagerfeld

Wanna give me some more artsy, style or design blogs to peruse? Leave them in the comments! And check out past installments of !

I'm loving the style and range of artist work.
From mixed media to illustration to painting plus size halloween costumes, her work makes such a statement. [Via ]

These immaculate paper "hats" were arguably one of the most talked about things from the spring couture shows. Shown in conjunction with the Chanel show, "the 65 different headdresses were created out of two stacks of plain white copy paper by Japanese designer Katsuyo Kamo, a master hairdresser v neck wedding dress, and his small team wedding dresses online." Incredible! [Via ]

I recently stumbled upon Flickr account, . Her photographic signage collection is so literal and visual wedding tea length dress. The description of the series states, "This series concentrates on signs in Rwanda and Cambodia. To Dermansky's surprise these two nations wedding dress designer, recently set back after genocide, offered her a wealth of visual material to add to her series. Sign painting serves as basic advertising with a direct goal at communication utilizing a strong visual message. ‘Communication through imagery is at the foundation of all art winter wedding dresses,' states Julie flower girl dress, who has been drawn to sign painting for this reason. With her camera in hand she roams foreign local searching for traces of street culture."

This week's edition of is a hodge podge: before and after photos of a once-beautiful Swedish apartment (ahem high neck wedding dresses, my dream apartment) evening handbags, the literal visuals of signage in Cambodia and Rwanda, bodacious and stunning paper hats from the Chanel Spring 2009 show (Karl Lagerfeld does more than give good quotes!) and the wonderful work of Monica Canilao.

Read on!

Isn't this space amazing prom dresses 2013 collection? So stark sexy plus size dresses, so white, so light filled and airy! This Swedish apartment was recently sold, and — well, the results made many very sad. Consider this the before. The after plus size prom dresses? Look below. I'll hand you a tissue.

I'll let you decide the verdict. In the meantime, check out all of the photos on .

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version