Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
News
 PHA Workers Forum :General :News
Message Icon Topic: 2012 the latest outstanding teacher in charge work Post Reply Post New Topic
Georgettn

Online Status: Offline
Quote Georgettn Replybullet Topic: 2012 the latest outstanding teacher in charge work
    Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 10:35am
,isabel marant

class work plan
thanks for support and the affirmation of my school work,hollister, let me feel I have the responsibility and obligation to treat your work seriously,camper shoes. The eight year is a transition period from young students gradually matured,louboutin pas cher, and this is also related to class is a key period of stable development,abercrombie france, as a class teacher, I must go to all lengths try various devices to manage class, in order to have a good result, let the students, parents and schools at ease. So I made the following work plan:

A: do a good job of class construction work, promote the stable

first class ideological mobilization of students at the beginning of school, let the students to work from their own, everything for the sake of class, then the initiative to maintain the collective as a force of its own; secondly, for some poor students initiative thoughts follow,sneakers isabel marant, up of reformatory education from the emotional, change their heart kind of negative psychological, this job will be the first work; again with theme activities, a class atmosphere, from the beginning of March Lei Feng month, gradually expand the momentum.
two: pay attention to the students' habits of education
not to give some bad atmosphere formed opportunity, adhere to long-term in-depth class,louboutin, I will continue to implement the class together with teacher Cao office way, guarantee eight grade in this unstable period smoothly through the. Discipline,camper, health, two exercises these seemingly routine trifles, class, student learning is stable guarantee of development,converse pas cher, gradually formed the habit of students in the process of habit, so I will continue to deepen the routine work, and strive to create a good learning environment and atmosphere for students. Let the school assured, parent satisfaction, win good social effect. In order to fully understand the real situation of the class, I will actively with teachers, communication, understanding of the overall situation of each class and students performance in specific learning, different disciplines; pay close attention to some behavior have sign of decline of students, timely and effective work, will initiate contact and parents when necessary, for parents assist. To enhance the cohesion of class through the large labor and activities, so that students will love the collective, put here to be a writer, the more grateful to our teacher.

three: perfecting class of some of the management system, enhance the
discipline students a good class committee is naturally the backbone of class management, strengthen the training and mobilization of members of the class committee, make the students participate in the class management,stylo mont blanc pas cher, can let go can be let go, can not put,hollister france. Continue to develop. Development of the rating system,isabel marant, and through the week summary Jiangyoufalie, establish a model and example, to urge action on self-discipline and poor students, to encourage the role of self-discipline of students. Criticism and education and encourage education combined, continue to improve the student code of conduct.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version