![]() |
Active Topics Memberlist Calendar Search |
| |
| News | |
| |
|
| Author | Message |
|
cqling21
Newbie
Joined: Apr 15 2013 Location: United Kingdom Online Status: Offline Posts: 14 |
![]() Topic: air max 90 Coach Toucan Keyfob - PurseBlogPosted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:39pm |
|
A while back I told the tale of my wanting to purchase a Hermes coinbag air max 90. Between the , I was in love. The designs with meticulously crafted and insanely expensive (reaching over $2,000) Nike Free 5.0 + Running Shoes sale. I lost my breath for a moment, then re-collected and welcomed myself back to reality. I loved it celine luggage bags, but I could not bring myself to it. Even more recently I bought my cousin the cutest keyfob from Coach. It was also made beautifully, but cost under $40. Say hello to the Coach Toucan Keyfob which is designed with suede, leather, and patent leather, and showcases a fun youthful feel. I look at this keyfob and am reminded of from Froot Loops. The perfect accessory for an affordable price. Sure, I love those Hermes coinbags, but I still can not justify buying one. No matter how much money I have. I prefer a vacation to the tropics with my Coach Toucan Keyfob dangling from my bag and a drink in my other hand. :wink: Buy . |
|
IP Logged |
|
|
||
Forum Jump |
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |
|