Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Rumor Mill
 PHA Workers Forum :General :Rumor Mill
Message Icon Topic: 'boys to stay Post Reply Post New Topic
t8di57xf22
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote t8di57xf22 Replybullet Topic: 'boys to stay
    Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 3:38am
'boys to stay , the girls out ', others take slingshot shoot me, almost hit my eye, I'm scared legs soft. "the 17-year-old girl Liu haunt. "What surprised me the most is that I saw a uniformed person directing chops house,hollister france!" Liu eyes wide open, said: "I thought the police to help us, he turned in command of the the gang punks demolition school ! how will this be has been, I think that the police is very great, that moment, the image of the police suddenly collapsed in my heart, I think this community is very scary. "employees confused: When the police arrived, the mob is still mad demolition Do not mistakenly saw the influx of a large number of unidentified people on campus, I reported the matter to the Spring Street police station responsible for the area of ​​law and order. "the night of the machinery and electronics technical school nursing school personnel into Hongbin said. Police station away from my school probably two or three minutes' drive, but the mob began to open the General Service Building, not to the police, I was second to the local police station and immediately called 110. "Into Hongbin eyes red . "Probably more than 10 minutes later, the 110 patrol arrived with to fire engines, ambulances At this time, the police station, police officers finally arrived." However, the school staff were surprised: "I saw the 110 patrol uniformed people with that group of people to say something, and let each other on a piece of paper signed, but the entire process, the atrocities always in continuous. Cheng Hongbin surprise: "The police station police officers at first asked me 'why false police report ' then took me to the police station to explain the situation, but it does not take away the responsible party to the police station, they just recorded my name, not asked in detail about the specific process of the event, let me go. "Police, crazy hit behavior has not consistently affected in any way; police after rioters wrecked more to awkward. less than an hour, school two dormitory, a classroom building , a layer of an integrated service floor windows and parapets almost wholly destroyed, and finally trencher Paokai the door to the mailroom of the doors and windows of the school gate and next mechanical electronic technology school vice principal, Zhang told reporters, until the early morning Around 4:00, the thwarted before leaving, "either directly on the car, while others went to the school gate, a stocky figure who took over there distributed to 100 yuan, walk or taxi to leave." According to the machinery and electronics technical school after the statistics in this incident, the construction of one school 4 71 windows and parapets, 20 doors, as well as all the 117 linear meters of fence destroyed, about 30 million yuan of direct economic losses. Machinery and electronics technical school "We think the Department of, from crazy thwarted event Jilin Judicial Police Vocational College organized and planned." Bi big my principal told the China Youth Daily reporter that "atrocities from the Judicial Police. He said so for three reasons: first commanding thwarted uniforms men, school staff of more than conclusively means that the service staff of the Judicial Police Liu Jiajun; Second, the Judicial Police Academy 6 serving staff then appeared at the scene, three of them dressed in police uniforms, including school security office long Zhang; Third, machinery and electronics technical school leased the old campus of the Institute of Judicial Police Department, which took place on July 5 - 20:00 "ultimatum require electromechanical school move on July 8, "or peril". It is understood that the Department of Technical School of Changchun City, machinery and electronics private, in 2009, the school as Party B, Jilin Judicial Police Vocational College (Party - Reporters Note) signed a rental contract. The contract states: a term of two years, from March 31 2009 until 2011 April 1, 2011 (April 1, 2010, after the rental period must obey the Party's construction and development need to decide); contract can not be released due to changes of the legal representative of the Party property rights and otherwise breach the direction of the other compensation for the economic losses. May 16 this year, the meeting of the Judicial Police notify the relocation of the school because they have to sell this piece of Campus Jilin Province, Ji'an real estate development company. Machinery and electronics schools responsible for cooperation with foreign gold-Vice-Chancellor told the China Youth Daily reporter . On May 27,hollister, the Judicial Police issued a written "urgent notice" on June 20 to move out, machinery and electronics schools; July 2, the Judicial Police to stop the water and electricity supply of machinery and electronics schools; July 5, and Gian real estate development company jointly issued "emergency announcement, machinery and electronics school July 8 move, otherwise all the responsibility borne by the school. "In fact, received a notice from the other side from the very beginning, since my school position 'actively looking for a place for the early move out with Party work', but can accommodate more than 1,500 students and teachers of the school's new campus, a hard time procure, until today we are still looking around. "gold-Vice-Chancellor is some frustration early July, I have twice looking for the leadership of the Judicial Police of communication, do not want power, no water, and then let us some time, but did not play any role. despite marked 'matters not covered in the contract the two sides need to negotiate to resolve' However, the other side is a unilateral request late is pressing harder and harder, is not the spirit of mutual equality, mutual respect, attitude to negotiation. "July 8, mechanical electronic technical schools will also be "urgent notice" on a piece of paper sent to the Judicial Police. The "notice" that your hospital requires the school to move back room is a serious violation of the two sides signed the rental contract, the Judicial Police and asked to pay liquidated damages of 22 million yuan, 260,000 returned to the school pay more rent yuan. "The night of July 9, there are more than 30 open trenching machine to my school to make trouble, desperate to stop by the school staff; July 10, followed happened so seriously thwarted by events." Completion of the greater principals Sigh. Judicial Police statement: "nothing to do with my school." Giving and receiving the China Youth Daily reporter interviewed, Jilin Judicial Police Vocational College expressly: "thwarted by the incident has nothing to do with my school." According to the school introduced May 14,abercrombie, the school through the tender in the form of land leased by the machinery and electronics schools sold to a of Gian real estate development company; June 29 handover contract signed with Gian; June 30 transfer certificates of title, land certificate each other, and the other has the money into The school accounts. "This means,hogan outlet, Ji'an company has property rights of land, machinery and electronics technical school when the relocation has not any impact on the interests of our school. My school what is necessary to the implementation of this case, smashed it "The school is responsible for Front office staff of reporters said. As for the school staff Liu Jiajun why the staff was dressed in police uniforms "command demolition, anonymity, said the school Inquirer Liu Jiajun, Liu said that" no matter ", he said that although his the scene,abercrombie france, but did not participate in the thwarted behavior. School workers have Jing Guanzheng, so daily significantly uniforms were several employees at the scene, because my school the family wings is located in the vicinity of some employees and dwelt in hear thwarted by the sound, it was also Director Zhang to the school security office telephoned Director Zhang with two people look at the situation, in order to protect workers and their families in our school. "the staff member said," The security office long to see there, is the developer , to stop, but they did not listen. "Qingzheziqing,air jordan pas cher, cloud since the cloud after the incident, the school report is submitted to the relevant authorities,louboutin, the public security department is currently investigating exactly what people implemented thwarted behavior, I believe that the public security departments will be given a fair conclusion,abercrombie. "the source said. At the same time, the Judicial Police Academy, and leasing of machinery and electronics technical school relations, did not breach: "The rental period must obey the Party's construction and development needs to decide the contract after April 1, '2010 ' my school May 16 notice to the relocation of machinery and electronics technical school, considerate to them to find new schools is not easy, and my school a few times with the real estate consultation grace will be relocated from June 20 to July 8, during which there is a half months after this incident, "If the other party to the contract is not the same as understanding media interview with a lawyer, lawyers, give Party B a month to a half of preparation time, my school has done." through the judicial process by the court to identify. "the staff said. The private colleges losses, the police findings has not been made for the Judicial Police "has nothing to do with me," saying, machinery and electronics technical schools do not agree. "I will not speak anything else, said Liu Jiajun commanding mob demolition of thing, because Liu is the school left behind at the staff, often eat in the school cafeteria, many of us knew him, would never admit." "And Since June 30, Judicial Police certificates of title, land certificate has been handed over to the the Gian company, and also received the other is exhausted, the relocation of the school or not it has not affect the school why July 2 water power for my school "then the atrocities will not be Ji'an is it Machinery and electronics technical school to hang several times to the company,hollister, the other unanswered, is a school calls they said "wrong number" and hang up the phone. The reporter played in the past in accordance with the same number, the other party has recognized is Gian company, however, said "the company has always been low-key, not a media interview, refused to disclose the specific address of the company. "7 10 thwarted by events" occurred, machinery and electronics technical school students enraged school holiday, but many students spontaneously return to school or frequently send text messages, phone calls,abercrombie outlet, and strongly denounce thwarted by campus violence, calling for "Give me my campus safety. School while efforts to appease the students, to prevent the occurrence of excessive behavior, while for the first time reported to the higher authorities. Jilin Province, Changchun City, the main leadership attaches great importance to the public security departments to seriously investigate. On July 15, the China Youth Daily reporter rushed to the the incident belongs Spring Street police station interview. The director, Zhang Fulong present the police is still under investigation, inconvenience about. He told reporters that investigators few times to find developers, but did not see Gian CEOs, the company also refused to disclose the phone numbers of their CEOs. July 16,hollister outlet, the police concluded yet make, machinery and electronics technical school with good reason, Bi big my principals sad face: "water and electricity, and tragically mad demolition serious loss of my school!" It is understood that the source of funding of private colleges relies entirely on tuition fees, machinery and electronics technical schools to recruit about 600 people a year, is the current enrollment golden season, water power greatly affect the school's day-to-day work, this thwarted by events more schools paralyzed admissions bring seriously affected. "The original these days there are more than 100 students to come to the school to visit, currently only declined, but parents and students will not wait for you ah! Another self-examine dozens of students, a look at the school this spot abandon registration; also contributory freshmen, the dropout phenomenon in our school system is three years, annual tuition per student 2,980 yuan, estimated according to the current situation, this year students will be reduced at least about 400, will lose 360 ​​million in revenue in three years "Bi big I said. Even more Bi big I worry the school building layer doors and windows were all destroyed, the school's teaching facilities, teaching archives all exposed facing theft, the risk of damage. "Originally planned to start in August 13, the timely opening can not be determined, the normal learning for more than 1,chaussures air jordan,000 students will be affected, and the campus with or without security,air jordan, but also the teachers and students are particularly worried about the problem." Bi big I said. "A society governed by the rule of law should not be such atrocities, in addition to the law enforcement agencies, no matter who,mulberry outlet, whether you have any reason to have no enforcement power, to encounter disputes can take the judicial process." Machinery and electronics technical school hoped that relevant departments to find out the truth as soon as possible planners thwarted by events in accordance with the law, the manufacturer punish, and to demand compensation for the school for all the losses. Newspaper Changchun, July 18

Related articles:

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version